Get Mr Bean x Udders' Ice Cream at 5% off now!
Vegan, HPB Certified Healthier Choice, Lower in Calories - best guilt free treat!
Each bundle will consist of 6 cups of these ice cream! Choose from these flavours:
- Original (HPB-Certified Healthier Choice)
- Cookie Chips (HPB-Certified Healthier Choice)
- Salted Gula Melaka (HPB-Certified Healthier Choice)
How is the Mr Bean soy ice cream different from other ice cream?
- Smoother texture and better mouth feel compared to other ice creams because it is specially made using Udders’ new machine from Italy.
- Lower calories and Healthier Choice certified but still tastes as extremely delicious
- High in plant-based protein
- Dairy-free – Lactose intolerant people can now enjoy ice cream!
- Low in fat
- No trans fat
- No cholesterol
- Low calories!
Does the ice cream contain eggs?
No. All the ice creams are egg-free. Therefore, they are vegetarian and vegan friendly.
Original - Soy Milk, Water, Soy Powder, Icing Sugar, Inulin, Stabilizers and Emulsifiers (E412, E415, E407, E471)
Oreo Cookies - Soy Milk, Soy Powder, Water, Icing Sugar, Crushed Cookies, Inulin, Stabilizers and Emulsifiers (E412, E415, E407, E471)
Salted Gula Melaka - Soy Milk, Water, Soy Powder, Gula Melaka, Inulin, Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Stabilizers and Emulsifiers (E412, E415, E407, E471)
Durian - Soy Milk, Water, Durian Puree, Soy Powder, Inulin, Stabilizers and Emulsifiers (E412, E415, E407, E471)
Are your stabilizers and emulsifiers natural?
All natural emulsifiers and stabilizers, plant-based. No artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Is the Oreo Cookie flavor dairy free too? If it is real cookies, shouldn’t it consist of eggs, milk or butter then?
Our Oreo cookie ice cream does not include the cream in the oreo cookies and cream. In addition, the Oreo cookies are not made using eggs, milk or butter.
What is the storage instructions?
Store frozen at -18°C or colder. Keep away from direct sun.
How long can the ice cream last with a cooler bag?
Without dry ice, it will be around 10-15 minutes.
With dry ice, the ice cream can last around 1 hour in a paper foil bag.
With dry ice, the ice cream can last 1.5 - 2 hours in the cooler bag.