Our Return & Exchange Policy applies only to merchandises purchased on our website www.beanmyday.com Any Mr Bean products purchased through our outlets or third parties are not covered under this Return & Exchange Policy.
We reserve the right to accept or change the date of collection or delivery of your purchase due to reasons such as the unavailability of any products or delivery slots, an error in the price of the product or service or an error in your order. As there may be reasons why we cannot fulfil your order, your purchase is confirmed upon payment and you will be notified through an email confirmation.
Once acceptance of order has been confirmed, no cancellations nor refunds will be allowed. However, exchange will be allowed if the item is not in its perfect condition or wrong product upon receipt with the following step:
STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO RETURN:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant email subject as follows;
- [ Defective Item – Order xxxxxx ] - attach a photo of the defect(s) on the item
- [ Wrong Item – Order xxxxxx ] - attach a photo of the wrong item
- Our Customer Service will get in touch with you on the replacement process.
- Delivery costs are borne by us only if the items sent are incorrect or defective.
- Mr Bean will not reimburse any expenses incurred in the process of an in-person return.